Monday, October 11, 2010

Choke down the frustration.

12/10/2010.

PMR is so over. I am enjoying my freedom and oh it taste so good. This is what I've been waiting for. Hold on. What I need is my amigos and lots of cash and I will be just fine. I scored 32 out of 40 for my maths. It was a careless mistake. I didnt have much time to recheck everything. And my Living Skills was at it worst state. I really detest it.

Yeah, PMR is over but I'm staying over. I have Pasca PMR and CCS Camp coming soon. I keep myself busy for awhile. AHHH, I still havent made my mind yet choosing which classes to choose. Science? or the oh amazing English Literature. I could not handle lots of fact. Maybe I'm gonna take the calculus classes instead? We'll see.

It has been a while since I'm stuck here at Tatau. Not knowing a single thing. My updates on entertainment seems to kill me. I didnt even knew that Lee Dewyze(?) is the winner of American Idol 2010. And my tracklist is unupdated since July?

#nowplaying Mama do - Pixie Lott

till then,
BryanMars.

No comments:

Post a Comment