Friday, November 12, 2010

Why so serious?

Here's the thing, you saw me but then you didn't greet me, so I'll do the same thing to you, the silent treatment. It does sounds bizzaric and I couldn't imagine myself screaming hello in your face. I would be recognized as the new Gabul then if I do so. *Gabul is a man at Tatau with his microphone in his right hand walking around the town with no shirts, and a matching 100 million before century hair-do.* Enough with Gabul, yes, I'm a doubled face kinda jerk that would smile from ear to ear and said hi to you in school, but this is the real world laaaa. I know what's underneath that flawless white skin of yours. Self-centered, plastic and most of all, using everybody around like a robot. But all of this is about to change, meet the new Gossip Girl, scratch that, Gossip Sissy Pant in town. I'll bring the drama like you never does or even thought. I'm pissed off and I'm back, my dear mthrfckrs.

BRING IT ON.

Yours truly,
BryanMars.

p.s; Someway or somehow, I miss my touchscreen phone. I'mbored with qwerty keypad already.

No comments:

Post a Comment