Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Damned you fools.

hello again.
i've come back from my 4 day and 3 night trip from Kuching on last Sunday. it was super duper awesome. so i went there using bus from here and it is awfully crowded with tons of primary kids, which reminds me of my abnormal primary years where i used to run all around the school and screaming my friends name. it was fun though. anyways, i've been tweeting what i've been doing so yeah, go and see my tweet.

no, i didnt won. just got the third place and it was a memorable experience for me.

the finals had started and guess what started on monday? bio, freaking bio and i was like what the hell? seriously, i wasnt prepared for bio and i wouldnt be surprised if i got a red ink marks on my report card for it. but yeah at least i tried. and i just found out today that most of our papers are from the JPS. i guess it is not a honeymoon year at all for us.

i should be studying right now, but on the second thought, blogging help improve my english right? *winks.

x's,
BRYNMRSHLL

No comments:

Post a Comment