Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A little too much

Hello again my reader.

I am so sorry for the recent oh-so-short post. I guess I dont have the interest in blogging anymore. Well, actually, I got no time. I am pretty much busy with, I can say, everything. Everything is normal now, everything goes in my way. Well, some of them does not. Especially my study. I no longer focus in class. My mind is always thinking about other unnecessary stuff, and hell, it bothers me a lot. Urgh, I just wish there was a delete or a reset button in my brain so I could just delete or even reset my memory and forget whatever is clouding up my mind. Sometime, I wished I have amnesia so I could forget things easily.

Enough with that, Form 5 was a HELL! And I dont know what I am doing. I am still confused about what I am going to do with my life after all of this bullshit of school. Yadayadayadaaaaa.

Oh, did I forgot to mention that we're going to represent Bintulu again for Solar Car? Well, Tatau had been representing Bintulu for 6 years straight! But this time around, the competition is tough! I guess thats it for now. And how do you like my background? We need some colour y'know.

No comments:

Post a Comment