Friday, July 2, 2010

Hello dusty blog.

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUST.

Yeah, I am officially fifteen now. And it feels normal. Thank you for the bitchday wishes. And thanks a lot my lovelies, Arin, Iona and Shermay or better known as Amay. I think that Indonesian bitch wishes me a lot. Thru text, blogspot and even twitter. As for those other people that wishes me at facebook, thanks a lot.



Ahhh, school is a pretty hell. AHHHHH, dorm, is a doom. I mean like DOOOOOOOMMMMM DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM. And my teachers? I think her English is weird. Ha. And I've been asked to make my on essay while the others discussing it. -.-

Ahhhhhh, I've got tons of work(S) to do. Kerja Kursus. Gonna sent geo next week and sejarah on the other week. H-E-L-L.

I am so gonna die, SOOON.

xxxxxxxx, B.
Feels like deleting this ugly blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment