Saturday, November 6, 2010

I got my money in my pocket,

2010 has almost come to an end. a never be forgotten ride for me, as it teaches me on friendship and family. not forgetting love(S). not that kind of love love but the love for myself. i am finally happy for who i am and still wondering how the heck am i gonna do with my life. beat it, i am gonna survive.

anyway, bytheway, busttheway, i have my amigos with me to deal with the awful ride of the future. they gave me what i needed, which is motivation.

thank you for the joyous ride of 2010. let us kiss the 10 away and say hello to number 11. cant wait to see whats in store for me. sweet sixteen, i am so excited :) no super. we gonna do it the old fashioned way.

no regrets done. but i still have a little of them back then makes me wanna say QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM&!/;:;#*+')w"¥

Till then,
Bryan Marshall.

p.s; pardon my french.

No comments:

Post a Comment