Tuesday, December 21, 2010

True Confession, Part 1.

I've decided to sum up all of my pre-teen experiences in this one title post with 3 parts of it. So, it'll be 3 post. Grasp of the obvious. I've been through bullshit that everyone's having and I survived. This is my story. Teenager as my Oxford dictionary said 'a person aged between 13 and 19 years old.' The actual truth of being a teenager, its suck. Some of us doesn't survived. Why? They can't handle the fucked up lifestyle and commit suicide. Tragic isn't it? How would you know when you are having some difficulties in teenagehood? It's easy, when everyone look at you in disgust and your best friend didn't sit with you during lunch. It's a sign that you are the main topic of today's gossip. You will experience that very first breakdown. You'll find that this world is a dark tunnel with no way out. You have nothing with you except your torchlight and matches to light up your life. It's your own duty to brighten up your own day.
Don't worry, this is just the beginning of everything worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment