Friday, November 12, 2010

Karma's a bitch.

#nowplaying Karma by Cokelat.

Do you believe in karma? I do, it may sounded superstitious but still it makes sense. What goes around, comes around and what goes up will eventually comes down. It is a 'feng shui' as the Chinese people called it. Balance in nature. What if all of us are predators and none of us are the victim? Everything is fucked up, huge mess. Do good deed and you will live in peace and harmony. I've experienced my own karma, and let me tell you, it ain't taste great. Mark my words, what you give is what you get.

Pesta Udang or Prawn Festival is coming up on this Saturday! Excited, not for the prawns, I've been avoiding munching prawn since it smells fishy? Yeah anyway, November is coming to an end. December highlight, PMR Result day and back to school, prefect's meeting.

Yours truly,
BryanMars.

No comments:

Post a Comment