Friday, November 12, 2010

Nobody's perfect, I am nobody.

#nowplaying Beautiful Liar by Beyonce ft Shakira.

What would you do if you woke up in the morning to find yourself out in someone's elses shoes? To be frankly, my shoes. Would you survived my daily stash? Most of all, can you be better me? Before you answer this question, look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself whether you are the 'ohsobloodyperfect' kind of person. I'd love to make my post simple but meaningful at the same time. Before you judge anyone, use your brains before your mouth. Our mouth can say thousands of word but it is our brain that need to process what can comes out from our mouth to prevent any emotional disturbance or whatever you want to call it. So think, before you talk.

Yours truly,
BryanMars.

No comments:

Post a Comment